Qualification:Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer science or equivalent.
Experience : 13+ years in System software product development experience.
- What success looks like in this role:
- In this role you will interface with engineers from other groups in the Technology to understand the product/technical architecture and compiler technologies resulting in identifying and generating new efficient code sequences, optimization of existing code sequences, identification of & correction of invalid code sequences.
- Mentor and coach mid-level/junior engineers to solve technical challengesBe responsible for the architecture of a suite of products and make suitable decisions in the construction and release of the products to market
- You will be responsible with processor Instruction set architectures (ISA), including thorough understanding and familiarity with E-Mode system architecture.
- You will have opportunity to lead the discussions to conceptualize and prioritize the product requirements with internal and external stakeholders, Interface with Engineering partners like Customers, Marketing, CSC(Client support center), TSS(Technology Support Services, etc.), Services, etc. and lead technical discussions in complex engagements and emerging business models.
- Work with a team of firmware/hardware engineers on delivering new operator and architecture level capabilities, from prototyping through productization
- Hands on experience in C, C++, VC++, Data structures, security (SSL, Encryption and Decryption methods) designing new compiler technologies.
- Experience with operating System, system level programming on E-Mode Architecture level. Additional experience with multiple (Instruction Set Architecture) ISAs different platforms, Windows, Linux etc.
- Extensive experience working on compiler internals e.g., syntax processing, optimization, code generation techniques, etc.Individual contributor,
- Leadership & team player, communication skillsExposure to a culture of Devops would be an added advantage